Saturday, July 26, 2008

my life!!

ok. lets get this fact up front first. i was forced to write this post by blasted maniac aka debbie. my life... hmmm..... i think the best way to describe it would be ordinary with hints of insanity, stupidity and fantasy. i like to think of myself as the average girl-next-door type but there are tonnes of people who beg to differ! i have this group of wacky,adorable and lovable besties whom i say are more like my family than my family itself. they are FIONA,DEBRA,AMELIA and WENN YUE. we strive to have fun while raising hell in school. moving on, my family. they consist of my two idiotic and smart brothers,my parents and my awesome but stupid dog. if you were to ask me who i loved most in my family i would say my dog. it's a really stupid creature. i mean, it eats soap and then pretends it dying! and then eats soap again! weird.........

my loves basically revolve around chocolate, watching CHUCK, playing GUITAR HERO, and playing tennis not to mention reading. my current fave book is TWILIGHT. i have to admit i'm a romance junkie. anyway, if someone were to ask me how i'd spend a typical weekend, i would say, playing tennis and lounging in front of the tv watching crap like 'killer tomatoes from hell' while eating chocolate. healthy right?

i think that's about it about my boring life. i'm of to play a round of guitar hero with my brother so toodles!

ps: AS A RESULT OF STAYING IN UK FOR 12 YEARS, MY DAD DEVELOPED AN IRRITATING BRITISH ACCENT WHICH HE HAS TROUBLE GETTING RID OF. IT'S VERY DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND WHAT HE'S SAYING MOST OF THE TIME.

No comments: